Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Such a failure with simple Bluetooth connection
Why is it so hard to connect a simple Bluetooth connection ?

After powering off so many times following the instructions, it can't even do a simple bluetooth connection.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-Sep-2020, 14:49)doran_lum Wrote: Why is it so hard to connect a simple Bluetooth connection ?

After powering off so many times following the instructions, it can't even do a simple bluetooth connection.

Hi there. Have you tried unplugging, reseting your phantom and setting it up again? Personally I have never had this issue. 
If this still not works, you might have a software problem. Are you using Spark or Devialet (these are 2 different apps)? Try using Devialet app (black icon). Is your software up to date? 

If none of these solutions work you might want to either check the software on your phone/device or file a ticket to devialet. 

Hope this helped! Best of luck!

Filip
Living Room - 2x Devialet Gold Phantom(ethernet) -> (optical) 1x BlueSound Node 2i (ethernet) + Remote
(04-Sep-2020, 14:49)doran_lum Wrote: Why is it so hard to connect a simple Bluetooth connection ?

Have you enabled it in Devialet app? After you connect it once this way it is always readily available.
I tend to agree that if it is not a switching issue, there is something wrong. Personally I have had the opposite issue of interlopers taking over such that I now have the Phantoms‘ Bluetooth Turned off.