Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suddenly annoying dropouts...
Dear experts, after many months of no problem at all with my two Golds (2.11.5.49152) - I love them - I suddenly get annoying dropouts both when using Spotify and airplay via Apple TV. Connected via wifi and PLC. Any ideas what to do?
Many thanks
/Anders
If its not a wifi or plc issue
It could be your apple tv.
Some protocol hiccups maybe.
But first i would try to reset the phantoms.
And then the reboot of the systems.

Or you csn try strem via bubble upnp from a phone and see if is happening agian.
Recently I had sporadically dropouts playing music via IOS Devices and Airplay to my Golds. Before I had changed my WiFi Router to seperate Bands (2.4 plus 5 GHz). Obviously this caused the dropouts. It is stable again after setting the Router to automatic band selection.
Same here ! Dropouts with AirPlay after I updated to the latest version (I had skipped the one before). 
I’m on PLC, and the rest of the network is solid (and hadn’t been changed for a while). I really saw this appear after the update.
Hi again, my problem is solved. I restarted my two Golds by pressing five times on the back and after some confusing directions the units are now up and running without any dropouts at all (after several days of listening). Firmware 2.11.5. Using only wifi this time, the two units are using the same power connection. Am happy again.
/Anders