Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synergistic Research Devialet Spec Atmosphere Power Cables 2.4m UK Plug
For sale are 2 Synergistic Research Atmosphere Series Devialet Spec. power Cords, 2.4m (8ft) with UK 
3 pin plugs. Purchased from the dealer, they were unpacked, installed in my listening room, uninstalled, photographed and re-packed in their original packaging, so condition is ‘as new’ 9/10 

These power cords really do unlock the true potential of Devialet Expert Pro amps, with super-deep, physical yet highly detailed and musical bass, incredible transparency and dynamics and imaging and detail retrieval that feels a lot more like listening to the live performance. 

Paying this much for a power cable means they really must perform. In my opinion, you could not get the same or better gains in sound quailty by investing similar money elsewhere in the system.  My only reason for selling is sudden onset deafness which means a complete change of hobby. 

I would like £1050.00 each for the cables which can be bought separately or as a pair, shipping not included.

Best regards

Both cords sold
Glad they're sold ... these powercords take the Devialet to a whole new level. I've had mine for the last 7 years now. The fun part is that you can change tuning bullets for changes in tonal shading.
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US