Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System Design Assistance
(08-May-2022, 16:17)Nickname Wrote:
(01-Apr-2022, 16:00)Jean-Marie Wrote:
(01-Apr-2022, 08:46)struts Wrote: Yeah, now we're talking!  And these guys didn't skimp like the ones above did, dual mono x4!!

[Image: devialet-0865.jpg?w=803&h=&zoom=2]
You have to wonder if that large of glass surface behind the speakers is not just defeating all the gains of rest of the system, but that's a different topic...

I was there and this glass surface didn't hurt. It was the best system I had been given to try Heart and I cannot forget it.

You are truly blessed to have had this experience with such an incredible setup!

I’m not surprised that it is unforgettable for you, since it must be truly playing in a completely different league than most other systems. 

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
The incredible thing is that you can ENJOY any music, any song that you didn't expect to! of course the recording need be nicely done.
It must have been a fantastic experience, for sure.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.