Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TIDAL Connect
Sneak peek to what?
(31-Oct-2020, 00:04)eladeb Wrote: Sneak peek to what?

To the fact that it's not coming any time soon.  Big Grin
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(31-Oct-2020, 10:49)Pim Wrote:
(31-Oct-2020, 00:04)eladeb Wrote: Sneak peek to what?

To the fact that it's not coming any time soon.  Big Grin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I pressed all morning the update button and nothing happened.
What wrong with Devialet they were much faster bringing new features (:
(31-Oct-2020, 12:10)eladeb Wrote: I pressed all morning the update button and nothing happened.
What wrong with Devialet they were much faster bringing new features (:

Keep on pressing Big Grin
They just replayed on my Instagram comment. It’s not big wow! but at least they say that they working on it. ?
[Image: 94218309fa4fd633e33d7935c27845ca.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Adding latest comment on Tidal connect.
As i said before we will not see any new features y guess late 2021.

@ragwo
As you can see "if" is a strong word at devialet .

Shanna (Devialet)

Nov 9, 2020, 1:39 GMT+1

Dear Elad,

Many thanks for contacting Devialet Customer Service. I hope everyone is well and safe from the current situation.

I would like to share the article How to stream Tidal on Phantom Premier with DOS2?

For Airplay users, we recommend using Airplay. You also have options including ROON or UPNP that you can use with Tidal. Thank you for your interest in our Phantoms as well as this new feature of Tidal.

Now, regarding Tidal connect, please refer to the announcement from our management:
Devialet is interested in exploring support Tidal Connect options.

We are currently working to see with whether a partnership is possible between the two brands and whether this is feasible at the level of our speakers. This also depends on how much more capacity we are allowed to plug in our Phantoms' CPU. We need to make sure our hardware can handle additional protocols without decreasing the overall quality and stability.

This topic is in our discussion list but not a priority at this stage. I will add your feedback to our "Voice of Customers" list for our management to review.

Conclusion: IF we conclude that adding Tidal Connect is technically possible, without decreasing overall stability + IF we have the time considering our previous promises, then we may put Tidal Connect in our roadmap and start discussions with them.

Elad, I sincerely apologize for not being able to provide a solid answer at this stage.
Hi guys,

wouldn't it be great if we started a petition for the integration of Tidal Connect?
Because I think MANY of us are interested in the implementation of it.
In my opinion that would be a sign for Devialet that a great number of their users really want that feature!

Please let me know what you think about it.
(12-Mar-2021, 23:48)Daveinator17 Wrote: Hi guys,

wouldn't it be great if we started a petition for the integration of Tidal Connect?
Because I think MANY of us are interested in the implementation of it.
In my opinion that would be a sign for Devialet that a great number of their users really want that feature!

Please let me know what you think about it.

I don't think so. Honestly if they support Spotify HiFi when it's out I'll be happy enough.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is strange - they obviously are working on it
(16-Mar-2021, 09:36)markush Wrote: This is strange - they obviously are working on it

How can you be sure about that? I mean I also hope they are, but how?