Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIDAL -Login error
Anyone having issues login into tidal via spark APP and PC?. I've tried both and it says " An error occurred". Ive tried using web interface to login TIDAL. It's not a password or login issue.

Anyone can help?
I found spark says that in the restart setup but tidal seems to be "on" anyway in the app.
Same with APP too. something is wrong. But I can login to tidal APP and in my pc using weblogin. What's happening?
(31-Jan-2016, 05:40)Dimsyboy Wrote: Same with APP too. something is wrong. But I can login to tidal APP and in my pc using weblogin. What's happening?

I am having the same trouble. Spark will not access TIDAL. 

Any ideas why/how to fix?
Does anyone have a solution?
Did a full reset to get the Phantom's working with Spotify, and changed my Tidal-account at the same time since i got 3 months free trial I cancelled my old Tidal.

Now I only get "An error occurred" when I put in user/pass for Tidal, it works on the Tidal app and web.
I even changed the email at my Devialet-account if it's a cross reference.
Laptop with Windows 10
2 x Phantom Gold
Dialog firmware 1.14.1.3
Norway
Maybe Tidal's API has changed this means it can break the direct Login from Spark.
(30-Jan-2016, 03:39)Dimsyboy Wrote: Anyone having issues login into tidal via spark APP and PC?. I've tried both and it says " An error occurred". Ive tried using web interface to login TIDAL. It's not a password or login issue.

Anyone can help?

Have you ever tried to reinstall or update the Tidal app? Or, you can try to clear your Tidal's cache files and then reboot your device. Changing your account passwords may also help you fix the Tidal login issue.