Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIDAL Where is the 3 month Trial coupon ?
Just got delivery of a pair of Phantoms
but where is the TIDAL 3 month Trial Coupon # located ?
Been into my Devialet account, but didn't find it...and could not see anything in the Phantom boxes
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.
(19-Feb-2016, 19:46)McChicken Wrote: but where is the TIDAL 3 month Trial Coupon # located ?
Been into my Devialet account, but didn't find it...and could not see anything in the Phantom boxes

Can't help you here, back when I got mine Devialet did not throw any free stuff in.

Try contacting support, maybe they can send you something by e-mail.
I've sent an email to the store and they have sent me the code.
Really? Is that part of a Devialet deal? Or specific for your store?
(20-Feb-2016, 20:43)Xander Wrote: Really? Is that part of a Devialet deal? Or specific for your store?

Yes it is, the shop is  supposed to give you  a  black card with a code on it.
I was told the 3 months is given "on request". My dealer just gave me the code on the invoice when he asked if I wanted it...it wasn't on any fancy card or leaflet. I suspect, devialet will happily give you the code if you ask them for it. Support responds the same day normally.
Thanks will get in touch with Devialet customer support as I was a bit dissapointed due to that right now I cannot hook up my NAS and get Hi-Res songs
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.
(21-Feb-2016, 14:46)McChicken Wrote: I was a bit dissapointed due to that right now I cannot hook up my NAS and get Hi-Res songs

You should be able to do it through Windows/OSX Spark, just select your NAS' path as a local source.
(21-Feb-2016, 14:59)EvPa Wrote:
(21-Feb-2016, 14:46)McChicken Wrote: I was a bit dissapointed due to that right now I cannot hook up my NAS and get Hi-Res songs

You should be able to do it through Windows/OSX Spark, just select you NAS's path as a local source.
Thanks...but my NAS actually the HDD with all the songs is after I remodeled our home not recognized by my Airport Extreme anymore...and I have not had the time or patience since to deal with my network issues.
but thanks for the tip anyway
(21-Feb-2016, 14:59)EvPa Wrote:

You should be able to do it through Windows/OSX Spark, just select you NAS's path as a local source.
Thanks...but my NAS actually the HDD with all the songs is after I remodeled our home not recognized by my Airport Extreme anymore...and I have not had the time or patience since to deal with my network issues.
but thanks for the tip anyway