Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Impulsive Annonymous Club
Well CompleteLuxury...
...what a spiffing idea!

Why didn't I think of that!

So now the dealer has my money, and it will be interesting to see if they are as attentive as they were in responding to my emails and shipping the goods!
Cynical? Me? Nah!

Watch this space!

Ted
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.
Another impulsive episode

Please meet my new Transrotor Crescendo Nero

[Image: 288f21f70f1a215027c2e1b7c474dbc7.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Well guys they have...arrived!

The Dev looked amazing and very sparkly...and the Triangles...well... Their Bl**dy MASSIVE! I nearly had a heart attack getting them from my car to the kitchen...
the missus has threatened to divorce me....

So nw I am boning up on how to put this stuff together.... starting with the Dev...

Keep you posted!
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.
(06-May-2015, 19:42)amabrok Wrote: Another impulsive episode

Please meet my new Transrotor Crescendo Nero

[Image: 288f21f70f1a215027c2e1b7c474dbc7.jpg]

Ooohhh nice to see some vinyl gear, makes my eyes and .ant. wet! 

Enjoy this sweet piece of music maker/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Nice TT amabrok! I tried many with the Dev before settling on a Pro-Ject Signature 12, which in some respects is a similar design to yours, with the high mass platter etc. I'm pleased with mine, loads of detail, very solid bottom end, and it seams to play anything in a listenable way, even those older records in not so good condition. I hope you get as much fun from yours.

Which cartridge did you go for?
(06-May-2015, 21:40)Confused Wrote: Nice TT amabrok! I tried many with the Dev before settling on a Pro-Ject Signature 12, which in some respects is a similar design to yours, with the high mass platter etc. I'm pleased with mine, loads of detail, very solid bottom end, and it seams to play anything in a listenable way, even those older records in not so good condition. I hope you get as much fun from yours.

Which cartridge did you go for?

Thanks Confused. This is all new to me.

The Crescendo has TMD (Transrotor Magnetic Drive) and comes with the stock Tonearm TR 800-S and the Merlo MC cartridge

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE