Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Gold lacks real bass until you know this.
I purchased a Phantom Gold for "real" bass.   I was underwhelmed but really taken by its clarity.   Little did I know (being a novice) that there was a little secret lurking in the Spark app which nobody seems to have mentioned.   At the bottom of the screen there is a speaker symbol and on the other side is what looks like a Moon.   When you press this Moon hey presto the bass starts.
Yes, the moon symbol is the night mode where the bass is reduced to avoid disturbing your neighbors.

Normally it is not on by default, so either you turned it on without noticing initially or you encountered a bug.

Anyway, enjoy your new Phantom with it's full range now.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
Yep that’s caught me out before - crazy they make it so unobvious. It’s not even easy to notice it’s on when you know it’s there! (Slightly different shade of the same colour!)
(18-Sep-2019, 07:26)Jamington2004 Wrote: Yep that’s caught me out before - crazy they make it so unobvious. It’s not even easy to notice it’s on when you know it’s there! (Slightly different shade of the same colour!)
Yes, you're the very last to know this... it's called night mode.
It shouldn't be enabled by default.
Please excuse my poor reputation