Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of selling my 440...
Hi All,

I've not got enough posts to advertise my 440 on the classifieds forum, so is there anywhere any of you have used to advertise your kit, other than a well known auction site?

I've not made my mind up yet, as I love them, but have an itch I need to scratch (as we always do from time to time!), so also would like to get an idea of what they're worth!

Thanks,

Nick
(20-Aug-2021, 15:56)cubbington Wrote: Hi All,

I've not got enough posts to advertise my 440 on the classifieds forum, so is there anywhere any of you have used to advertise your kit, other than a well known auction site?

I've not made my mind up yet, as I love them, but have an itch I need to scratch (as we always do from time to time!), so also would like to get an idea of what they're worth!

Thanks,

Nick

If you like the 440 the only thing better is the 1000. Of course if you want something that is different there are quite a few to choose from. Good luck with the choice!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(21-Aug-2021, 21:20)ogs Wrote:
(20-Aug-2021, 15:56)cubbington Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks,

Nick

If you like the 440 the only thing better is the 1000. Of course if you want something that is different there are quite a few to choose from. Good luck with the choice!

Thanks for the reply - Unfortunately my budget works on shifting something on to change, not possible to upgrade to 1000!

I'm looking at something minimum box count again, but with HDMI switching...the lack of lip-sync adjustability is slightly frustrating, and I do fancy a change!

Looking at the Moon 390a & 330 power amp currently, so will have a listen.

Cheers,

Nick
How about playing with Sweet Room settings? You can have any sound you want and keep the clarity
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Nick

I sent you PM, about my sale of 440pro
did you get it.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

(24-Aug-2021, 12:06)BrianT Wrote: Nick

I sent you PM, about my sale of 440pro
did you get it.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Not sure why I'm not getting PM notifications, but have just replied!

Many thanks,

Nick
(24-Aug-2021, 08:06)Pim Wrote: How about playing with Sweet Room settings? You can have any sound you want and keep the clarity

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I just fancy a change!

Best,

Nick
Hi Nick,
do you sold the 440 and switched to a new system with moon?

Regards

Andreas
Regards Andreas

Equipment: Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, Dynaudio Heritage Special