Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have Phantoms back in my life! :) How does low latency affect sound quality?
The AntiMode 2.0 DualCore should be a drop-in replacement if you use the 8033 today.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
I do use the 2.0 dual core today Smile

I worked out to run a full range sweep and can see the resulting graph. Wouldn’t know what to do with it though!

Best get the manual out some time
Ah! That is even better! No need to buy anything, just get the mic in position and off you go... Smile
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
@Jamington2004 Thank you for your post on the Kii Three vs the Golds. I have only heard the Kii at a hifi show and was very impressed by them. But I agree with your point about whether the improvement was worth the extra cost. Even more if the BXT module was added.

Have been using convolution room correction to improve my Golds and improved the separation and sound stage. I believe I am closer to the Kii.

I assume you are using the Dspeaker Anti Mode 2.0
Have you looked at the X4, which is well built, better software but more expensive?