Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal greyed out in Spark
Anyone had this before? Via iphone App latest version

And on the volume panel - an orange banner flashed up Saying Tidal is not available

Tried restarting Spark - big orange banner at the top on entry "SPARK IS NOT AVAILABLE"

Other sources fine
And now it's come back

Weird
And its gone again!

Playing the song I chose - then went to search another and nothing came up in a basic search, and the little orange message came up saying Tidal Not Available, even though it was playing

Then it moved to the next track in my playlist and played it fine

Still cant search anything at all - but Tidal is no longer greyed out on the home page

Oh....just went back and now it is greyed out

And now it just randomly scrolled through my playlist in the play bar, and landed on a song, but Play does nothing

And now Tidal is no longer greyed out on the Home page - but I cant search anything, and ALBUMS for example just sits on egg timer

Weird
(26-Oct-2015, 16:21)Jamington2004 Wrote: And its gone again!

Playing the song I chose - then went to search another and nothing came up in a basic search, and the little orange message came up saying Tidal Not Available, even though it was playing

Then it moved to the next track in my playlist and played it fine

Still cant search anything at all - but Tidal is no longer greyed out on the home page

Oh....just went back and now it is greyed out

And now it just randomly scrolled through my playlist in the play bar, and landed on a song, but Play does nothing

And now Tidal is no longer greyed out on the Home page - but I cant search anything, and ALBUMS for example just sits on egg timer

Weird

How you switched between outputs (optical) recently? I lost connection when i unplugged one of my speakers to get the toslink in place. It came back shortly after.
There was a network error with my setup as well, also with the Tidal app etc... I'm pretty sure it was a problem on Tidals side.
Devialet 250PRO - Audio Physic Avantera - AIR-ETH - Roon
Good to know thanks Smile Yes it didn't seem like the usual Spark / Dialogue issues so that makes sense