Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal on Dialog
Hallo...

I am now using Jplay streamer, I more or less only use Tidal...

I do experiencing some stability issues--hence I am considering different solutions...

I am tempted on an Aurender, I have read that the sound good in combination with the Devialet, and from the video review on computeraudiophile the app seems to handle tidal in a good way.

How is spark/dialog handling Tidal?

I use a Devialet 200, is there any news on when the dialog will be compatible with the expert line?

And I know that the Aurender is costing much more that a dialog... but I do expect that the Aurender will be superior in SQ...

Kind regards

Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
Dialog doesn't work with an expert Devialet yet. I hope they move forward on this.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(17-Aug-2015, 20:08)Morten Wrote: Hallo...

I am now using Jplay streamer, I more or less only use Tidal...

I do experiencing some stability issues--hence I am considering different solutions...

I am tempted on an Aurender, I have read that the sound good in combination with the Devialet, and from the video review on computeraudiophile the app seems to handle tidal in a good way.

How is spark/dialog handling Tidal?

I use a Devialet 200, is there any news on when the dialog will be compatible with the expert line?
And I know that the Aurender is costing much more that a dialog... but I do expect that the Aurender will be superior in SQ...

Kind regards

Morten

Morten,

I've been using an Aurender N100H with my Devialet for about 2 months.  Before the Aurender I used a Mac Mini with the Pure Music player.  The Aurender is a noticeable SQ improvement and the seamless integration of Tidal is amazing.  You won't be disappointed with the Aurender.  Make sure to budget for an iPad or iPad Mini as the remote for the Aurender.
Hallo both, yes I know that the dialog do not work with the expert line, even though have anybody any experience with tidal on Phantom?

I already have an iPad Air, but I have asked Aurender if a full Android version will come, and it will. I now use an Android tablet for the Jplay streamer and it works really good, the possibly for real multitasking is a treat, I can just swipe down from the top and control the music--it doesn’t need to "re-start" as it is already running...

I am sure that it will sound good with a Aurender—I also expect that it will be superior to the dialog... but that remains to be seen.

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark