Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal streaming and Phantom Gold
Hi, 

I have a PC with latest version of Windows. Is there any way to stream Tidal to a pair of Phantom Golds, directly from the PC Using the PC as interface, without going through Audiorvana or Roon? I have 5Ghz wifi in the apartment up to 1000 mbit/s and everything is connected.

Thanks on forehand!

Andy
Transducers: Martin Logan Electrostatic Master Series Impression 11 on Crystal Cable Special Series AC Cords 
Amplifier: Peachtree Nova 500 on Sine Nidas HC Power cord
Source: Tidal on PC I9-9900K 32GB RTX 2070 on Stealth Swift Power cord
Interconnects: Mytek USB Cord / Supra Cat 8 ethernet wire / Supra Speaker cables
In Ears: Sure SE846 / Empire LEGEND X

I'm in the Capital of Scandinavia, Stockholm
Same problem here, no idea how to stream Tidal from PC directly to Phantom...
and - I've found that under DOS 2 you are stick with CD quality streaming from Tidal - while using bubbleUpnP app from smartphone.

This is NOT mentioned either on Tidal's nor on Devialet's website.

Will try to contact Tidal support.
Tomsag,
I am trying out Roon now for 14 days. Installed it on my PC and have my TV connected to the PC as a monitor and can browse all music directly on big screen. Everything hooked up by wire (Ethernet) and now works seamless and as a charm. + Roon let you play around (DSP) with foremost the bass, which my neighbors' are truly thankful for. So if to keep the Devialets, Roon must stay to.
Transducers: Martin Logan Electrostatic Master Series Impression 11 on Crystal Cable Special Series AC Cords 
Amplifier: Peachtree Nova 500 on Sine Nidas HC Power cord
Source: Tidal on PC I9-9900K 32GB RTX 2070 on Stealth Swift Power cord
Interconnects: Mytek USB Cord / Supra Cat 8 ethernet wire / Supra Speaker cables
In Ears: Sure SE846 / Empire LEGEND X

I'm in the Capital of Scandinavia, Stockholm