Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn off Streaming Inputs
I received my 440Pro back a couple of days ago.

At the moment I am only using 2 inputs, USB (aurender) and Line 1 (tuner)
so in the configurator I turned off all other inputs.

But the display on the 440 shows that I have 4 inputs

Line 1
AIR
USB
UPnP

I would like to turn off Air and UPnP

Thanks Brian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

I think that if you click on the WiFi symbol and on the Ethernet plug on the configuration, it is graying them out and therefore disabling them. Conversely you can click them again to re-enable them.

Caveat, I have not tried it with the new configrator with the CI board.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
These settings are not available but I think the new configurator is also not yet online.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Thumbs Down 
(24-Dec-2017, 08:51)Jean-Marie Wrote: I think that if you click on the WiFi symbol and on the Ethernet plug on the configuration, it is graying them out and therefore disabling them. Conversely you can click them again to re-enable them. 

Caveat, I have not tried it with the new configrator with the CI board. 

Jean-Marie

Jean

I had already greyed out the WiFi and Ethernet as shown in the picture I had posted, that did not work  Sad

Brian

(24-Dec-2017, 09:04)iamwappie Wrote: These settings are not available but I think the new configurator is also not yet online.

That makes sense, will have to wait for the new configurator 

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.