Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn on AIR as default
Hi,

Couldn't figure out how to get this working. Can you make AIR startup and turn on for AIR-ETH or AIR-wifi automatically when PC is turned on?
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

right click air on the tab, click on settings.

its in general settings - launch air at start up
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(14-Aug-2015, 05:19)completeluxury Wrote: right click air on the tab, click on settings.

Yes, that I know. I have enable AIR to launch on startup. However, the 'always stream to it automatically' revert back to 'never stream to it automatically'.

I am hoping to make the AIR activated (logo darken) upon startup on AIR-ETH or AIR-wifi automatically.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

cant help you there. on my computer it stays selected!
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(14-Aug-2015, 05:54)hk6230 Wrote:
(14-Aug-2015, 05:19)completeluxury Wrote: right click air on the tab, click on settings.

Yes, that I know. I have enable AIR to launch on startup. However, the 'always stream to it automatically' revert back to 'never stream to it automatically'.

I am hoping to make the AIR activated (logo darken) upon startup on AIR-ETH or AIR-wifi automatically.

When does it revert - on boot-up?
Something in my dim distant past is remembering an issue like this...
The problem is it doesn't save the state unless you actually close air down.

You need to enable "always stream to it automatically" and then close air down, if you just change it and then reboot the PC it forgets. It will then come up enabled each time you start the PC.

It's been a bug for quite a while now but easy to fix when you know how!

cheers

Chris
Thanks Chris, I think that's what I was trying to remember.
Thanks, Chris. My problem is fixed. I was wondering why all these times my setting doesn't stay.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk