Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turntable
Can I connect a usb turntable directly into a dialog router or what ways/equipment can be used to connect turntable to phantoms/dialog?
(27-Jan-2016, 20:40)daddypigmoran Wrote: Can I connect a usb turntable directly into a dialog router or what ways/equipment can be used to connect turntable to phantoms/dialog?

Please use there search function there are many posts regarding the options. And to answer the first question regarding a direct USB connection. Devialet support confirmed that this unfortunately will not be possible.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
No impossible, USB is for future use with an extern hard drive. Devialet support confirm it, i was looking for connecting an turntable with optic output
Regards
(25-Feb-2016, 06:20)Newton95 Wrote: No impossible, USB is for future use with an extern hard drive. Devialet support confirm it, i was looking for connecting an turntable with optic output
Regards

i found one, TEAC TN570 with optical output , but dont know if the sound is good
I use a pro-ject essential II digital; this has a good a to d, TOSLINK out and a not too shabby ortofon all for around 300 quid; performs pretty well, not resolving obviously as well as a LP12 Klimax, but then again that's £25k's worth of (perceived) resolution you're paying for...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk