Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPnP on Qobuz iOS Application
The feature is already is available on their Mac desktop application. And I find it really convenient to use with my 440 Pro (CI). Now if only Qobuz could include the UPnP feature on their iOS application. I find the Qobuz UI fantastic both for the iOS app and the Desktop app. So essentially if enough people could request this feature to be included on the iOS app they might just do it. Even more fantastic would be native support for Qobuz with the Devialet Expert Pro, but maybe that might take another 6-7 months.
The Qobuz app is recognizing my Phantoms with UPnP and is playing with the Phantoms. But it´s not working with my Expert. I get the message "device not recognized". Any help ?
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
All is working fine on my end. Maybe you could try to reset your 220 PRO CI by holding down the power button. This might reconfigure your network settings. Hope that helps.

Update: I does seem that the UPnP function on the Qobuz application is not working properly as the music stops playing after a couple of tracks and you have to reselect My Devialet and press play again. Although to be fair to Qobuz they have made it clear that this is a Beta release.