Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPnP protocol implementation?
Hello

i use Logitech Media Server with upnp plugin here:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthrea...eeze2upnp)

But it's working very bad, instable. I know UPnP implementation is not easy and following the playback behavior is not the same.

Do you know the specifics from Phantom that the plugin have to take into account?

Thanks

ps: BubbleUPnp for Android works better but the Phantom remote does not interact very well (eg. button advance track not working)
Hi I’ve managed to get UPnP working successfully with a pair of Phantom Golds using LMS and the supplied plugin.

I trust you can see at least two parameter settings once you are in the settings for UPnP. One will be the common parameters file the other will be the name you have for your Phantom “Room”.

Only change settings on the phantom file not common parameter file.

I had to change HTTP Mode to “No Length” and that was pretty much all I had to override really. Try that and see how you get on all other common parameter file settings seem to be ok. You can play with gapless setting and but rate but they didn’t affect playback ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I’ve managed to get UPnP working successfully with a pair of Phantom Golds using LMS and the supplied plugin.

I trust you can see at least two parameter settings once you are in the settings for UPnP. One will be the common parameters file the other will be the name you have for your Phantom “Room”.

I had to change HTTP Mode to “No Length” and that was pretty much all I had to override really. Try that and see how you get on all other common parameter file settings seem to be ok. You can play with gapless setting and bit rate but they didn’t affect playback ability.

(01-Feb-2022, 12:34)steve_denney Wrote: Hi I’ve managed to get UPnP working successfully with a pair of Phantom Golds using LMS and the supplied plugin.

I had to change HTTP Mode to “No Length” and that was pretty much all I had to override really. Try that and see how you get on all other common parameter file settings seem to be ok. You can play with gapless setting and bit rate but they didn’t affect playback ability.

Hello
thanks for the support but whatever the HTTP mode, if i pause the track then it resumes few seconds later.
Another issue is that the devialet remote does not work properly (cannot resume after pause, cannot next/previous track).

Do you have same behavior?
Hi sorry I do not have the remote so do not have any knowledge on that area.

I have only used the LMS interface that is embedded into the Innuos Sense App for Innuos hardware. I can pause a track and kea e it for a day even and then resume t by e track from the point it was paused.

Not sure why you are having problems unless your common set of parameters are different to the ones deployed with INNUOS LMS UPnP plugin.
Maybe others on this forum has more info?

Good luck and hope you get things sorted