Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US prices - Euro to Dollar
Does Devialer have a single or multiple distributors in the US?
Given the current exchange rate, the prices in the US are some $1000 higher (D120, D200) than in Europe.
Do you believe there will be some price correction or one shouldn't expect it?
(09-Feb-2015, 02:11)mirekti Wrote: Does Devialer have a single or multiple distributors in the US?
Given the current exchange rate, the prices in the US are some $1000 higher (D120, D200) than in Europe.

FWIW, here in Australia I bought mine for A$9,350.- in early 2014 and now they advertise them for A$10,700.- So there can be fluctuations around exchange rates but I guess it's up to the discretion of the importer. 
It looks like the US$ is rising against most of the world's currencies so you might be lucky IF you can wait. Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(09-Feb-2015, 02:11)mirekti Wrote: Does Devialer have a single or multiple distributors in the US?

Rumours floating around they've dropped the US distributor so I think they'll probably end up going direct.
I was under the impression that all Devialet stuff was at Euro parity..
At any rate , The local guys here quoted me so much over the odds to buy a 400 , that I could have taken the Missus for a week in Paris (from south Africa) and bought a 400 and come back with change.
After I told them that , They quickly adjusted it to Parity + VAT
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch  > Trinnov St2 or DIRAC (minidsp ddrc-22d) > Dual mono D premiers > Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirits  ...fully treated  dedicated 6x8m room
Can anyone share what is the price in UK, in Pounds ?
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
(09-Feb-2015, 23:20)Jnan_devi Wrote: Can anyone share what is the price in UK, in Pounds ?

120 - £4190
200 - £5990
250 - £10990
400 - £10980
800 - £19480
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
Thanks Phil, Appreciate your response.

Its about 10% more than where I live (Bangalore, India). I m thinking, it is good to pay little extra to the local guys (dealer) and get the service covered.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"