Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update dos2 : Latency unacceptable
Hi
I ve two Silver with a dialog and since the update DOS2, I ve a major latency with the TV. My devialet are not usable anymore and after 2 month with Devialet support they admit that the dialog have this issue after update and they can not fix it ... their technician will do it later....
It's crazy at this price their level of support is so low cost ... 
is anybody as the same latency issue?
I didn't notice any latency changes with my TV and DOS2. Is it plugged to the optical on the Dialog? I use mine for the turntable, my TV is plugged to optical on the left silver. On the Devialet app you can lower the latency of the phantom inputs (not the dialog's one), so maybe try to plug it to a Phantom instead?

A possible workaround would be to tweak the latency on your TV side too.
2x Phantom Silver [Eth] + Remote — DOS 2.12.5
+ Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Ortofon 2M Black) with Pro-ject Tube Box S2 + Swissonic Converter AD 24/192
AcrossTheWaves Wrote:I didn't notice any latency changes with my TV and DOS2. Is it plugged to the optical on the Dialog? I use mine for the turntable, my TV is plugged to optical on the left silver. On the Devialet app you can lower the latency of the phantom inputs (not the dialog's one), so maybe try to plug it to a Phantom instead?

A possible workaround would be to tweak the latency on your TV side too.

In fact i have to plug it on the Dialog due to Living room configuration. Devialet after 2month confirm me this and said that an update will fix it but they don't know when ..
i ve try to reduce with my TV but didn't work...
No latency issues with mine. But i dont use the Dialog since its no longer required. There is also a latency setting in the app if you want to try that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The latency setting isn't there for the Dialog, only for the Phantom's input, sadly.

In the meantime @cycy well... find a longer optical cable ?
2x Phantom Silver [Eth] + Remote — DOS 2.12.5
+ Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Ortofon 2M Black) with Pro-ject Tube Box S2 + Swissonic Converter AD 24/192