Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My system
I had a look to that blackbox. Always difficult to threat low frequency. It's seems to focus on 20, 40, 80 HZ while in my room pb are 30, 50.
Do you have the opportunity to make some measurements with and without blackbox?
I could make some REW measurements when I get everything in place.
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.
This is the Synergistic Research HFT´s that I use in my room I have 17 of them in my room!

[Image: IMG-1420.jpg]
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.
It was quite difficult to believe that the Synergistic Research HFT´s would work. I did get a feel that I rather should not mention about it, those people would find me wired och crazy and think now he has gone too far! If I would mention that such little things could make change to the sound in the room!
I did get curious and did make a cad drawing of the HTF and I did make 3-D prints of them! The big question was would it work!

[Image: IMG-1442.jpg]
where do you put those HTF?