Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Gold Bluetooth question
Hello,

i have the gold Phantom, I was having a lot of issues with my first one so devialet exchanged it, i received the new one two days ago and, even if it works way better, i have some bluetooth issues.
It seems like every day at around 7am and 8pm something must happen because after that time i can't connect via bluetooth, i have to restart the devialet. Even with the app it doesnt work.

Is there any kind of auto bluetooth shutdown or something? Anything else im missing?

thanks
(21-May-2020, 09:12)Johndoe37 Wrote: Hello,

i have the gold Phantom, I was having a lot of issues with my first one so devialet exchanged it, i received the new one two days ago and, even if it works way better, i have some bluetooth issues.
It seems like every day at around 7am and 8pm something must happen because after that time i can't connect via bluetooth, i have to restart the devialet. Even with the app it doesnt work.

Is there any kind of auto bluetooth shutdown or something? Anything else im missing?

thanks
What OS release are you using the phantom and what App version?
(21-May-2020, 22:21)massi.rav Wrote:
(21-May-2020, 09:12)Johndoe37 Wrote: Hello,

thanks
What OS realest are you using the phantom and what App version?
Hello,
thank you for your answer

i have an iPhone, iOS 13.5
app version is 1.11.1
firmware version of the phantom is 2.10.0

the issue is not really dramatic since i can just reboot the phantom, but it would be way better if i could just connect with bluetooth 100% of the time i wanted immediatly
Uuhhmmm. I have the same devices/hardware and firmware versions you’re using.
I have tried Bluetooth (not my usual preference) randomly and everything works pretty fine.

Not tried for extensive period of time, so my test might not be enough to find some fails.
Sorry I cannot help, but I confirm that my test with bluetooth is working fine with my Golds, firmware 2.10 and app v11.1.1.
Hi...i didn't see any kind of Bluetooth shutdown situation. I had purchased the same exact system in Dec 2017. 2 phantom gold, one dialog, one remote, and 2 smart stands but returned them. In August 2018 i decided to give them more shot thinking they had probably worked out the bugs and hearing them at the apples store. Well i decided to open one speaker and play it via bluetooth to show my friends. ANd it worked great for 2 days. I started setting up the stands and dialog. The app prompted me to update and clicked ok. The softeare update didnt take and it literally damaged the speaker. The speaker now sounded distorted. I opened the second one and that one works great. I am unable to update the dialog, and the speaker not even with the ethernet cable plugged and a hard reset.

pcb manufacturing assembly