Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use i pad too connect devialet expert
I Can not make concact betveen my ipad and dev 220pro , normal i Can turn the wolume Up and Down ,and i do nothing ,there where a update too ipad the other Day ,Can that be the ploblem ? I Can chance to USB, or phono , but not Sound?
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Finn,

I do not normally use the Devialet app - but with an iPhone (using the latest ios 12.1) and Air ethernet -if nothing is playing - I can change input and that appears on the Devialet window but the iphone does not appear to communicate with my D440s to change volume.

However, if music is actually playing the iPhone will control the volume as well as the inputs.

It could be that the latest Apple update from yesterday does not play well with the Devialet AIR app which has not been updated since July 2018?
I find out it was something In my routher , my compagny has help me , so Right now everything works, but thanks OVO .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,