Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OS Mojave and AIR
Is it just me, or does Devialet AIR not play (or even open) with Mojave?

Well, it was just me, because I had not switched on my Devialet - further proof if any was needed that I'm an idiot.

Yes Mojave does work.

[Edited to try to hide my stupidityness, but K4680 was too fast for me]
(25-Sep-2018, 08:59)ovo Wrote: Is it just me, or does Devialet AIR not play (or even open) with Mojave?

I realise that Apple have been very secretive about the launch of this OS , so I can't blame Devialet for not being prepared.

Hi, apparently there are problems! Various manufacturers of sound cards, music software, MIDI applications warn even before the installation that there are problems! Sad
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(25-Sep-2018, 09:15)K4680 Wrote: Hi, apparently there are problems! Various manufacturers of sound cards, music software, MIDI applications warn even before the installation that there are problems! Sad
[quote pid='78400' dateline='1537863304']
No, the fault, in this instance, lies entirely with me - as I installed Mojave on a recent 2017 Retina 5K, so I am now going to write out 100 times "I must think before I post and not assume that it is Devialet's fault".

I do also have a re-purposed Macbook Pro which has been thoroughly updated to SSD and RAM which has been left high and dry by Mojave - so that will have to remain on High Sierra.
[/quote]