Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vibration damping feet for Devialet?
That makes sense.

Aging results in a microstructural modification of the cork which, together with oxydation, results in the creation of tiny pebbles surrounded by air cushion that clearly shifts resonance frequencies outside the range likely to reduce absorption capabilities.

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
I have experimented with some bases for the D200 and thought the amp is not very sensitive for vibration-damping bases. So I always returned to place the amp directly on the rack. Then I decided to make a custom base just for fun and for an optical matching to my LP 12. I used isoacoustic ISO-Pucks mini. I did not expect sonic improvement, but there was. Small but noticeable improvements in fine detail, transparency, clarity. Small but though!

I came to isoacoustic Pucks, after I tried them with very clearly audible improvement under my loudspeakers (ISO-Puck mini) and under my subwoofer (isoacoustic GAIA). No way back to spikes. So I can absolutly recommend isoPucks mini for the Devialet amp.

Here some pictures of the base:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Linn LP12 Sondek + Radikal + Urika + Ekos II + EMT HSD006 - roon nucleus + SBooster - Devialet 220 Pro CI - Kef LS50 - Dspeaker Antimode 8033s II + SBooster - Kef KF92 Subwoofer

Bavaria
u could easy start produksjon of the Dev spesial platform .....beatiful with style !
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Petter Wrote:u could easy start produksjon of the Dev spesial platform .....beatiful  with style !
Agreed - I would love a couple of those - it might encourage me to get my LP12 out of the box once again!
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
I'm impressed with the work but I'm even more impressed by how you keep your work bench so clean. Mine is a mess.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Great looking base!

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
(20-Oct-2020, 00:58)Pim Wrote: I'm impressed with the work but I'm even more impressed by how you keep your work bench so clean. Mine is a mess.

Just for the Photo!  Angel
Linn LP12 Sondek + Radikal + Urika + Ekos II + EMT HSD006 - roon nucleus + SBooster - Devialet 220 Pro CI - Kef LS50 - Dspeaker Antimode 8033s II + SBooster - Kef KF92 Subwoofer

Bavaria
Excellent framing of the handles of the pliers and the legs.
Hi Beerman, respect, a very nice object !! Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Let me guess:

You also did the wood woman bust, on the left ?...
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.