Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volume dropping when connected to TV
I’m experiencing an issue when the the Dione is connected to Philips 65OLED903 with ARC HDMI: The volume is dropping at random. No difference if the sound bar is connected to the Devialet app or not. If the volume is set to eg. 30, the volume is eventually dropping down to zero within some time, typically dropping 5-8 or sometimes straight to zero. (Indicator light on sound bar is flashing when volume is dropping)

Has anyone experienced something similar or any advice on fixing the issue?
(10-Sep-2022, 00:37)ol3thomas Wrote: I’m experiencing an issue when the the Dione is connected to Philips 65OLED903 with ARC HDMI: The volume is dropping at random. No difference if the sound bar is connected to the Devialet app or not. If the volume is set to eg. 30, the volume is eventually dropping down to zero within some time, typically dropping 5-8 or sometimes straight to zero. (Indicator light on sound bar is flashing when volume is dropping)

Has anyone experienced something similar or any advice on fixing the issue?

Experiencing the same issue. It happens through eARC or Airplay 2. Several times volume dropped to 0, while movie or song keeps playing. I have contacted support.
After the latest software(firmware) update I do not experience any dropouts any longer.

I can highly recommend it.
Hello, I recently bought the dione opera from Paris and I have exactly the same problem that you identified, via hdmi the volume level goes down and then returns to normal if I select "hdmi input" from the app and then it goes back to low, my dione is updated with the latest firmware as well as the app, do you have any advice? I also contacted assistance.
(22-Mar-2023, 11:36)BA5KE Wrote: Hello, I recently bought the dione opera from Paris and I have exactly the same problem that you identified, via hdmi the volume level goes down and then returns to normal if I select "hdmi input" from the app and then it goes back to low, my dione is updated with the latest firmware as well as the app, do you have any advice? I also contacted assistance.

The original issue did not affect all users. It may belong to one of your devices.
I would recomment to use the help feature of the app when it happens. This gives you the ability to send a report.
State directly all the devices you using. They will ask anyway. ;-)
The will get back to you by the mail you have referenced there.