Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volume on Pass thru line connection to Surround receiver
(22-Jul-2015, 11:19)Bartype Wrote:
(22-Jul-2015, 01:20)kenreau Wrote: I've noticed similar lack of volume level issues in my HT setup and D200 bypass setting.  I can't recall the configuration dB settings, but I have to use my Integra Preamp/Processor at nearly 90% of the available volume range on it for a solid immersive sound, especially on an action movie.  This is after running the dsp Audyssey MultEQXT32.  If I read correctly, no luck with altering the Devialet configuration bypass settings?

Thx

Kenreau

Wel, i have it working now and being able to use the ARC system of the Anthem. Pass thru is set to 2 Vrms and 0 db pass-thru. Still, the Anthem has to set the fronts, controlled by the Devialet to around +8 db, while the center and surrounds are around 0 db...

But it works, and music in movies and series never sounded this good!

Ok, thanks, I'll look into those settings this weekend and see what happens

Thx
Kenreau
Synology DS412+> Aurender S10> AQ Wel AES > Devialet 200> AQ Castle Rock Bi-Wired > Vandersteen 5As.
Experienced similar issues. How was this going Kenreau?
(08-Oct-2015, 10:49)markush Wrote: Experienced similar issues. How was this going Kenreau?

Not successful, yet.  I thought I bumped up the voltage output, but still got close to, if not identical, sound outputs and the need to have the volume set at what appears to be on the high range (of the Integra HT Pre/Process)  I need revisit the settings and make sure I checked all the right boxes and saved it correctly.  Using the HT,  the left and right speakers are also under the DSP influence from the Integra's Audyssey tuning.  I need to look into that and may sure it is not re-level setting things and negating what I was trying to fix.

My available free time is really limited right now and may be the Holiday season before I get time to re-tune everything.

Thx
Ken
Synology DS412+> Aurender S10> AQ Wel AES > Devialet 200> AQ Castle Rock Bi-Wired > Vandersteen 5As.
Keep us updated!
(13-Oct-2015, 08:13)markush Wrote: Keep us updated!

Just got D200 last night and having the same issue. Is this an issue with all the units or did I get a lemon?
I had a similar issue with the Devialet & Marantz AVR. Changing the VRM Setting and using 0 DB output level solved it for me.
If the output from unbalanced pre-out is 1.2V from Marantz, do I need to change the VRM value to 1.2 from 2?
Posting on an old thread, I am not an engineer to understand VRM line-in setting on devialet.

I got Aiwa tape deck, it has Ouput spec as 0.41V, do I need to change the VRM in devialet config to 0.4 from normal setting of 2?

please suggest.