Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aurender N100H (2TB) USA/Canada SOLD
Sold thanks for looking

I looking to upgrade my music server to an Auralic Aries G2 
for that to happen, I have to sell my Aurender N100H (2TB)
c/w shipping box.

I'm located in Canada, so sale limited to USA/Canada
Asking price $1800.00 usd

Overall condition I rate as a 9.

Thanks Brian

brian_turner         @rogers.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

(19-Feb-2018, 17:56)BrianT Wrote: I looking to upgrade my music server to an Auralic Aries G2 
for that to happen, I have to sell my Aurender N100H (2TB)
c/w shipping box.

I'm located in Canada, so sale limited to USA/Canada
Asking price $1800.00 usd

Overall condition I rate as a 9.

Thanks Brian

brian_turner         @rogers.com

Hi Brian. I also have an Aurender and wish to upgrade. Did you compare both? Is the Auralic mouth better in terms of sound quality? Thanks, Rui

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk
(21-Feb-2018, 09:39)ruivilar Wrote: Hi Brian. I also have an Aurender and wish to upgrade. Did you compare both? Is the Auralic mouth better in terms of sound quality? Thanks, Rui

Rui

Sorry to say I did not compare both, I ordered it sight unseen  Confused

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Thanks!

Hello Brian

Does the new CI board not do functionally at least all of what these two devices do?

I’m curious because an Aurender is high on my list to replace the BlueSound that goes into my 440. Or do I wait and see how the streaming/ rendering works with the CI board (installed, but not the software yet, never mind the expected Tidal).

Michael
(26-Mar-2018, 09:12)Djangohills Wrote: Hello Brian

Does the new CI board not do functionally at least all of what these two devices do?

I’m curious because an Aurender is high on my list to replace the BlueSound that goes into my 440. Or do I wait and see how the streaming/ rendering works with the CI board (installed, but not the software yet, never mind the expected Tidal).

Michael

Michael

As far as I know, yes and no. (other people please step in)

You can stream from a computer using Air (wireless or ethernet) or UPNP 
but you are still to use a computer or NAS as a storage device, with all the plus and minus 
of using a computer noise, jitter more cables etc.

You can greatly reduce the noise and jitter by using a mutec or a DcS network bridge and a couple of other devices.

Using a dedicated streamer you reduce both the noise and the jitter 
and all your music library are stored on it not on a remote computer or NAS and only one cable to hook up.

And its works perfect.

Hope I got it right. Dodgy

Brian
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

(26-Mar-2018, 22:50)BrianT Wrote:
(26-Mar-2018, 09:12)Djangohills Wrote: Hello Brian

Michael

Michael

As far as I know, yes and no. (other people please step in)

You can stream from a computer using Air (wireless or ethernet) or UPNP 
but you are still to use a computer or NAS as a storage device, with all the plus and minus 
of using a computer noise, jitter more cables etc.

You can greatly reduce the noise and jitter by using a mutec or a DcS network bridge and a couple of other devices.

Using a dedicated streamer you reduce both the noise and the jitter 
and all your music library are stored on it not on a remote computer or NAS and only one cable to hook up.

And its works perfect.

Hope I got it right. Dodgy

Brian

For your information: I use my laptop in my office on another floor and it is via WiFi connected to a router. I have recorded over 1.300 records (nowadays here 0,95 euro in the second hand store.....) by myself (and evenso 1.300 CD's-LG burner for 35 euro's. Cd's from the library. Yesterday Devialet lost recordings for free!) in the last year in 192kHz 24 bits and it sounds wonderfull. The router is connected with a fine Audioquest cable to the Devialet220Pro and 2 Audioquest jitterbugs are mounted in it. Also the laptop has 2 jitterbugs, as well as 3 jitterbugs on the Oppo105D (TV).
As well as my wife as myself own a Samsung S8 phone and it is very comfortable to exploid Roon on a distance and therefore send every music you want into the Devialet. Spotify premiump has a very low quality on Quad electrostatics, so it is seldom used. The world is changing fast, as the Devialet is a far more better amplifier than Quad24/80/80 tubes... A strong computer can be situated within 50 meters from the Devialet, so........a very 2018 feeling. Like a Tesla without the steeringwheel. Also this: the laptop is functioning in 64 bits (Devialet only 40) and in Roon you can let your computer (oke a new one!!!) make all kind of corrections in 64 bits. It's like the new world of photography 20 years ago...The resolution is nowadays in 64 bits so high you can' t hear the " pixels" anymore. A modern computer is so incredible cheap for the money and powerfull and the combination of Roon with Air is top notch. Another sound for CEO Franck is this I think.....
The only disadvantage I see is the knowledge you must have with computers. Microsoft, Bios, router, (driver) updates, tools, etc.. In other words: jitter is a computer problem and can be solved. This message is coming from my Samsung S8 mounted in a Samsung Dex, connected to printer, Ilyama 4k, MS foldable keyboard, foldable mouse, Oppo103 and top hifi; what a world.......Klick, klick and it is my phone again....

Happy listening
1: Atelier d'Or no.75 (1.5m. AQ RCA-XLR), Heart 2812 QuadESL.nl, Kimber 8TC, WBT, Rel StentorII, Oppo105D (surround), Vodafone Next, Quad 303.2(!Quadrepair.nl), Kef RDM1, BenQW4000i, SBooster (3x), IfiX 3x, 125 inch, Stax 507 (2x) on Stax SRM-1S, SRM D-50, all on Iso-Ac. Gaia1, 2 and 3, Kemp Isolator source and power-, Kemp QA/ SNS plugs (6x), Furutech & ALAC maincables, AQ Blizzard, Van den Hul Mainstream, Optical 8k cables, Clearaudio (Synchro+Champion2+TT3 tangential+CM Bearing+Outer Limit+StradivariV2, 530uV, 200 ohms), NUC11 i7, Samsung-980Pro, -A8, -S24Ultra, Roon Life, Netgear 108, AQ Cinnamon all, Live cable USB, AQ jitterbug 5x, WB 18TB 2x

2: 220Pro, Kef R3, Rel Studio, Oppo103EU (surround), Quad 707(mod), Kef RDM2, all on Iso Acoustics 200, Gaia 3 & 1, LG Oled55, Furutech wall outlets(3x), AQ NRG-Z3 (2m., 5x), Kemp powerstrips, Audiotool filters, Oppo HA2+PM3 + AQ cinnamon cables

1900 recorded LP's 24/192, 850 DSD 5.1 SACD (via Oppo), 4800 ripped CD's, Qubuz