Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warrenty transfer
Hi guys, im thinking of a second hand D220 from a private seller. The private seller has the original invoice and the upgrade invoice. But when i look at info on the Devialet website is says gou neet a second hand purchasing invoice: “you will need the original purchasing invoice and a second-hand purchase invoice.”

Anyone has experience with this? Will the original en upgrade invoice be fine?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands
I bought my 440 Pro second hand and got the original invoice from the seller and got them to provide an invoice for my purchase from them. If the seller has removed the unit(s) from their Devialet account you can just register it yourself with the original purchase date. In my case they hadn't so had to get Devialet to remove it and transfer it to me which was when they asked for proof of ownership and I did have to provide both invoices to prove I now owned them. Can't you get the seller to just create an invoice to show the transfer?