Great hard bop/soul jazz!
SonicTransporter i5 - AirPort Extreme - Devialet Expert 120 - ATC SCM 19 v1
Yasmine Hamdan "Ya Nass"

[Image: MhGqjpi.png]
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
A walk down memory lane....
Deep Purple-Fireball 25th anniversary. FLAC 44.1/16 Tidal

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(02-Feb-2019, 11:51)Axel Wrote: A walk down memory lane....
Deep Purple-Fireball 25th anniversary. FLAC 44.1/16 Tidal

Oh yeah! ++++
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Chris Stapleton...

If any of you have not heard of him or listened to anyof his music, I challenge you to listen to:

1. I was wrong
2. Tennessee whiskey 
3. Sometimes I cry

And not add him to your playlists
Impulse from @Axel, back to the roots!!
Deep Purple "The Book of Taliesyn" (1968)
Qobuz HiRes 96/24

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
BEX - CATHERINE - ROMANO

LA BELLE VIE

A must / indispensable!

https://www.paris-move.com/reviews/bex-c...belle-vie/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Germany / Bavaria
Tried to listen to at least one example from each of the suggestions on this page... unfortunately I could not find Yasmin Hamdan on Qobuz...

Deep Purple is a classic and have listened to a lot of their stuff over the years.

I had never listened to BEX- CATHERINE- ROMANO before, but they are easy on the ears and I could see adding them to the playlist when I need to chill.

Blue Mitchell, I have never listened to either, but man their stuff on this album swings! Toe tappin stuff for sure!
Yasmine Hamdan is definitely on Qobuz - at least from where I'm sitting (UK); perhaps it's different in other regions. I hope you get a chance to listen to Ya Nass or Al Jamilat, they're both great albums.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Could be. It’s still in beta in the US, so I think we are missing a lot of what you guys get on your side of the pond.