Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What album are you listening tonight?
The For Carnation eponymous album:

[Image: f785ZrG.png]

Found this album a week or so ago, and I'm really enjoying it.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Peter Frampton

In 2011 & 2012, Peter toured in celebration of the 35th anniversary of his landmark live album "Frampton Comes Alive!" the bestselling live album in the world. This Evening with Peter Frampton was divided into two sets: the first featuring "Frampton Comes Alive!" played front to back, with such classics as "Do You Feel Like We Do", "Show Me The Way" and "Baby I Love Your Way", and the second set which Peter & his band spotlight selections from throughout his career, including his most recent albums "Thank You Mr. Churchill" & the Grammy-Award winning instrumental album "Fingerprints". This Blu-ray features the bst of two February 2012 shows - one at the Beacon Theatre in New York City and the other at the Pabst Theater in Milwaukee!  Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(10-Nov-2020, 19:54)juanma Wrote: [Image: AC94-D7-B3-C32-C-45-B0-9-CB7-229-F3964-D764.png]
Thank You. This is really good to me. 
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
Aldo Romano

The first set will highlight Henri Texier, a man with a double bass, partner of so many adventures around the world, in Africa, Asia ... But above all, the idea of sharing our music.  With us, of course, Géraldine Laurent, on saxophone, always so brilliant.
In the second movement you hear Enrico Rava, my lifelong soul brother Baptiste Trotignon, on the superlative piano and double bass, Darryl Hall, who will bring us his roundness and speed.
You can find these musicians as well as Michel Benita, Glenn Ferris, Yoann Loustalot, Mauro Negri and Jasper van't Hof on the album "REBORN" !!  This evening I will be happy to share this music with you who will be there with us.  “Aldo Romano“

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
Boz Scaggs - "Dig"

Tidal --> New brand streamer/dac/preamp --> InterM R500Plus monoblocks --> Intelligent Sound Double 12 --> fractal cables --> La Suède
Paul Simon

Graceland (25th Anniversary Edition)

A classic in pop history to be rediscovered.

Germany / Bavaria
Not an album as such, but something I very much enjoyed and is available on iPlayer at the moment, for those that can access iPlayer....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0...avid-bowie
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(16-Jan-2021, 11:53)Confused Wrote: Not an album as such, but something I very much enjoyed and is available on iPlayer at the moment, for those that can access iPlayer....

What a pity, the UK just went on Brexit, so many of us cannot access anymore  Rolleyes
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
(16-Jan-2021, 22:53)blair.athol Wrote:
(16-Jan-2021, 11:53)Confused Wrote: Not an album as such, but something I very much enjoyed and is available on iPlayer at the moment, for those that can access iPlayer....

What a pity, the UK just went on Brexit, so many of us cannot access anymore  Rolleyes

There is a verision on YouTube, but it does have 23 minutes of material chopped out of it for copyright reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIH9LOR6-bk&t=1s

I also found this:

BBC - The Genius of David Bowie : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

And at least we now have some kind of deal with the EU, which is just as well considering the number of German cars we seem to drive here.  (and French amplifiers we listen to, thinking about it)  Rolleyes
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Passenger’s latest.

Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.