Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What album are you listening tonight?
Edvard Grieg - Peer Gynt suite
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Bruckner, 5th Symphony. Maazel/Vienna Phil.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

[Image: Feverray.jpg]
Fever Ray - Fever Ray
CD rip
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Daft Punk - Random Access Memories (best pop album in years!!)

Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
Welcome to the forum MightyMart, and well done for posting even the very briefest description of what you are listening to.

Can I suggest we all try to do the same, there are many times I've seen artists listed in this thread that I have never heard of, and hence I have little idea of musical style, genre etc. Even just a few short words might give me a clue if I might want to try a listen.

Just a thought!
Porcupine Tree "The Incident", via Qobuz.

[Image: The_Incident_cover.jpg]

How to best to describe this...progressive metal?  A new band for me (I'm ashamed to say); I was inspired to try it after enjoying the Lunatic Soul "Walking on a Flashlight Beam" album a few days ago.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(07-Jan-2015, 23:09)Confused Wrote: Welcome to the forum MightyMart, and well done for posting even the very briefest description of what you are listening to.

Can I suggest we all try to do the same, there are many times I've seen artists listed in this thread that I have never heard of, and hence I have little idea of musical style, genre etc. Even just a few short words might give me a clue if I might want to try a listen.

Just a thought!

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
[Image: Agnes_Obel_-_Philharmonics.jpg]
Agnes Obel - Philharmonics
CD Rip
Genre: Folk/indie pop

The Netherlands
[Image: memorandum.jpg]

Lacrimas Profundere: Memorandum >> CD Rip

Gothic metal done the way i like !

special mention of track #4 Black Swans, an unbelievable blend of soft and harsh, day and night, etc... paradoxes side by side 
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
[Image: 51X9R6El0WL.jpg]
Elvis Presley - The Cafe Europa Sessions

The Netherlands