Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is strange flip flap noise?
ANC to the maximum when I move the gemini in the ear I have a high-pitched noise, a flap.
Is it the same with you?

THANKS
(04-Jan-2021, 17:31)Ounerbouks Wrote: ANC to the maximum when I move the gemini in the ear I have a high-pitched noise, a flap.
Is it the same with you?

THANKS

Could you please detail a little bit more? Either a high pitch noise or a flap?
Living Room - 2x Devialet Gold Phantom(ethernet) -> (optical) 1x BlueSound Node 2i (ethernet) + Remote
À flap flap yes Smile
Do you have no noise? I remind anc as much as possible When I put the earpiece in I make a noise Sometimes when I walk too
(04-Jan-2021, 23:38)Ounerbouks Wrote: Do you have no noise? I remind anc as much as possible When I put the earpiece in I make a noise Sometimes when I walk too

All ANC earpohones/earbuds have that flap noise. It is perfectly normal. Don't worry about it.
Living Room - 2x Devialet Gold Phantom(ethernet) -> (optical) 1x BlueSound Node 2i (ethernet) + Remote
I'm not talking about white noise Smile

when you put your headphones in your ear, do you have no noise (like the sound of water, a litle flap flap) just enough time to handle them? I specify important, in anc high mode

or when they are in the ear, you put them in and you take them out, always in anc high.
It is the micro of the anc doing that I think?
I have so many bugs that I wonder if I should not trade them.
Battery that discharges itself, second bl connection each time I put them in the case

thanks
I just exchanged them in the store. Updating was easy this time, no problem.
For against the noise is the same, it is normal.
When I plug the left earphone with my finger, with my finger on loud, we can hear it well
I hear it too, but it doesn't happen when the ANC or Transparency is active, so I think it has to do with the system adjusting for the change in pressure.