Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the first firmware the D200 came with?
Is there anyware on the net you can find all of the different firmawares that has been avalible to the D200 (not to download just see what changed in each of them).

Would be fun to see all of the changes and what we have got today, I started with 7.1.1 in my first 200 that I bought in november 2014. Today I use 8.1.3 in my D400.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Not seen such an information...
My D200, received May 2015 came with the 7.1.2
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
I believe the first with/for the 110/170/240 was 6.0.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(12-Aug-2015, 15:41)Antoine Wrote: I believe the first with/for the 110/170/240 was 6.0.

I think the last 170 FW was 6.0.11 and first 200 FW was 7.0.0.  Rolleyes
My D200 bought in Mar 2015 was 7.1.1
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

My 200 delivered in Dec/14 was 7.1.1 - trialing 7.1.3 but have spent no real time with it to determine if I like it or not. I assume because I've read that people have reverted back to 7.1.1. someone must have the 7.1.1. file layout as moving from the factory 7.1.1. to 7.1.3 has killed off access to 7.1.1 for me....
Ciao Amici,

I'm still on 7.1.1... yes, really. But my D120 came with something younger on the FW chain, so if anyone wants 7.1.1 I think I have it. I did the download and upgrade in Feb this year.

But RE the OT, I have no idea what the D200 came with. So I'm not helping with the original question, but I can possibly help with 7.1.1.

BTW I have sent my 7.1.1 config to RD, on the other side of the Rockies.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
The thing was that I got in a little discusion on another forum over all of the upgrades to things that is coming out, not only to Devialet but other brands aswell were some of the others thougt it was a bad thing all of this upgrading. They ment that if a company every time said that it should sound better with a new firmware, after 5 or 6 upgrades was the thing even possible to listen to in the begining......

Most of the firmwares Devialet released is new functions I dont now if the have said it that the sound is better with each new firmware?

So I started this thread just for fun to se how many firmwares there have been.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

I understand Devialet have maintained the position that -- with the exception of specific, advertised features like SAM, ICM, RAM, etc. -- they do not expect changes in sound quality with different revisions of firmware. Obviously, as evidenced by the threads on this forum, that doesn't stop people speculating about what changes they think they hear. (I say "think they hear" just to indicate that it's a subjective thing, not to be pejorative about it.)

Also, I don't think Devialet have said that they will not provide support for older firmware versions. So unless/until that is the case, everyone is at liberty to stick with whatever firmware version they want. In which case "all this upgrading" is only a concern to those who want to install every firmware update Devialet release - and that's generally a personal choice.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK