Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifi Set Up
I have been using an Airport Apple Express to run a Ethernet cable to my 220pro.  Yesterday, I had my router and repeater replaced.  Now the Airport express does not read the new repeater.  If I put the old repeater in, it works however I do need to upgrade.  No worries I wanted to flip back to Wifi anyway so I did a new profile and plugged the SD card back in the Devialet and the configuration took.  Again it does not work with the new repeater but does (weakly) with the old one.

Note: I’m going PC to the 220

I double checked that I put name and security numbers in properly.  Did a hard reboot with disconnecting mains and long press on the front button.  I also confirmed with the internet provider that everything is working.  

I did not change the Fixed ID, Network mask or Gateway in the configurator. 

Thoughts?
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
(22-Dec-2022, 23:02)Norty Wrote: I have been using an Airport Apple Express to run a Ethernet cable to my 220pro.  Yesterday, I had my router and repeater replaced.  Now the Airport express does not read the new repeater.  If I put the old repeater in, it works however I do need to upgrade.  No worries I wanted to flip back to Wifi anyway so I did a new profile and plugged the SD card back in the Devialet and the configuration took.  Again it does not work with the new repeater but does (weakly) with the old one.

Note: I’m going PC to the 220

I double checked that I put name and security numbers in properly.  Did a hard reboot with disconnecting mains and long press on the front button.  I also confirmed with the internet provider that everything is working.  

I did not change the Fixed ID, Network mask or Gateway in the configurator. 

Thoughts?

Well, there's an old expression that "the devil is in the details".  When I entered the Network Name on the configuration I capitalized the first letter when the full name should have capitalized.  

FYI I did call Devialet help last night and although they couldn't fix it, he did pass the info back to the experts in France for a response likely today.  I was happy with the response and the response time.  In the end I woke up at 3am with "The Thought" of what it likely was.  

Happy Holliday's all!
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada