Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilson Audio Sabrina
(23-Mar-2016, 21:08)Dr Tone Wrote: My cursing the holiday payed off.  They just arrived at the dealer and he is bringing and setting them up on Friday.

Excellent news, enjoy !
Devialet D400
Wilson Sasha
Onkyo Cd transport via aes/ebu
Direct Drive Turntable Micro Benz Gold MC Cartridge
2 x Shunyata Sigma Digital Power Cord
Transparent Super MM2 Speaker Cable
They are pretty tight and a little bright sounding right now.  New speaker cables as well as I needed spades for these.

[Image: 25942250432_834e42d780_h.jpg]
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Congratulations they look amazing ! Give them time to bed in you will soon be in audio nirvana. I have the same speaker cable - after 100 or so hours it will be producing the most sumptuous bass and is a perfect match for your speakers.
Devialet D400
Wilson Sasha
Onkyo Cd transport via aes/ebu
Direct Drive Turntable Micro Benz Gold MC Cartridge
2 x Shunyata Sigma Digital Power Cord
Transparent Super MM2 Speaker Cable
A little more light, that I normally don't have in the place. Grills off.

[Image: 25774054100_08b86893e2_h.jpg]
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Congratulations on the new speakers, very nice setup, hope you enjoy them for a long time!
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
OK - Someone has to ask it. What are you hiding under that rather stylish rug / dust cover? I can only assume a rather stylish (and quite large) flat screen TV? Plus many other goodies now doubt?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(27-Mar-2016, 10:18)Confused Wrote: OK - Someone has to ask it.  What are you hiding under that rather stylish rug / dust cover?  I can only assume a rather stylish (and quite large) flat screen TV?  Plus many other goodies now doubt?

My mom will appreciate the rather stylish comment, it's a hand made lite quilt she made.

Just a 65" plasma,  Xbox One, cable box, Rega turntable power supply, Rega Aria phono stage, Squeezebox Touch.  The usual suspects.   Smile

(26-Mar-2016, 00:00)Dr Tone Wrote: They are pretty tight and a little bright sounding right now.  New speaker cables as well as I needed spades for these.

[Image: 25942250432_834e42d780_h.jpg]

Very very nice płace and gear...what kind of material is Your Floor? Wood? 
Next upgrade should be trying some special footers for spikes in Your Sabrina.
Please try Harmonix 909x They cost a bit but give some great effects in bass control.i
Do You think that 200 is enough to fully control Sabrina? Or maybe You are thinking that 400 would be better?
I also have 200 and I am thinking to buy a new loudspeakers, not to big floorstanders..but I don' want to buy Another 200Smile to drive Them correctly.
(27-Mar-2016, 14:56)moreno1973 Wrote: Very very nice płace and gear...what kind of material is Your Floor? Wood? 
Next upgrade should be trying some special footers for spikes in Your Sabrina.
Please try Harmonix 909x They cost a bit but give some great effects in bass control.i

Hardwood on top of concrete.  Not sure how 3rd party discs would be different than the ones that came with the speakers.