Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Walter/count the Phantom's
A little brain exercise while waiting for Phantom 2.0. 
Devialets own twist of "Where is Walter?", count the Phantom's  Tongue

Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
There could be Phantoms in they flight cases. :-)
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Is Walter like a French Waldo?
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
Possibly slightly different in different parts of the world. In the UK it's Where's Wally.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
You're quite right. Walter in German I believe, Willy in the Norwegian version.
My Phantom Voyage
My understanding is that Walter, Waldo, Wally and Willy are all busy in Paris, working for Devialet's communication department. Willy is very pleased that he has been given the job of rolling out the new models and upgrade scheme.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(12-Jun-2016, 17:08)Confused Wrote: My understanding is that Walter, Waldo, Wally and Willy are all busy in Paris, working for Devialet's communication department.  Willy is very pleased that he has been given the job of rolling out the new models and upgrade scheme.

Priceless!  Big Grin
My Phantom Voyage
You forgot about the new software guy they started called Willit.

Willit work or willit not.
(12-Jun-2016, 17:22)Silvertouran Wrote: You forgot about the new software guy they started called Willit.

Willit work or willit not.

Big Grin Hahaha!  Big Grin
My Phantom Voyage
Seems Waldo, Walter, Charlie etc has gained a LOT of steam since I first read the books with my kids in the late 80's/early 90's!

(Where's Wally is a series of children's books created by the English illustrator Martin Handford. .... American): Waldo; Estonian: Volli; Lithuanian: Jonas; Finnish : Vallu; French: Charlie; German: Walter; Greek: Γουόλι (Wally); Hebrew: אפי (Efi) ...
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!