Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow - An Update!
Shocked 
New Firmware this am.... hopefully this fixes our issues with loosing speakers, phase shift, etc.
Pretty please.... finger's crossed!
I couldn't find any specific update list, so if you have anything... share

Huh
Nice! Is it 1.4.1? Haven't seen any update options in Spark yet.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
No update prompt here either, still at 1.3.0.30 (Dialog) and 1.3.0.31 (both Silver Phantoms).
(26-Oct-2015, 14:58)EvPa Wrote: No update prompt here either, still at 1.3.0.30 (Dialog) and 1.3.0.31 (both Silver Phantoms).

Are you running the latest version of Spark?
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(26-Oct-2015, 15:01)f1eng Wrote: Are you running the latest version of Spark?

Spark 1.3.0, which I guess is still the latest one?
(at least it is the one on Devialet's website)
The last time someone had a list, it was provided by Devialet by email.
So someone should write to the support team... And share with us! Smile
No updates prompt here as well...
Thx
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
(26-Oct-2015, 12:11)brantrocky Wrote: New Firmware this am.... hopefully this fixes our issues with loosing speakers, phase shift, etc.

Huh

There is no update yet. At least that is what Devialet told me 2 min ago. Just more confusion going on.
Correction. The Devialet team have the new update so they are not able to tell me if it's available to the public or not.
How wierd is that.
(26-Oct-2015, 15:26)eibet Wrote:
(26-Oct-2015, 12:11)brantrocky Wrote: New Firmware this am.... hopefully this fixes our issues with loosing speakers, phase shift, etc.

Huh

There is no update yet. At least that is what Devialet told me 2 min ago. Just more confusion going on.
Correction. The Devialet team have the new update so they are not able to tell me if it's available to the public or not.
How weird is that? Update should come the first half of this week for sure they say.
Big Grin
... probably a "phantom" update! Spooky!, just before halloween Tongue !