Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WyWires C20 Platinum power cable
I have an excellent WyWires power cable to sell. It is the Platinum HC cable, with the C20, 20 amp female connector, and a Furtech North American plug at the other end. 6' length. I have used this cable with my Shunyata Denali D2000T power conditioner, for only an hour or two, so it is in perfect condition.

There is an openness about the sound with this cable that is quite remarkable. I need an 8' cable and this one is 6' But the WyWires cable is remarkable in sounding open and clear and extended from top to bottom. 

Anyhow, if you need a C20 compatible cable and feel that you do not want to sell a kidney, do consider this option. It is very new, and in perfect condition. It is packed in the original plastic bag. No money is spent on elegant boxes or bags, even if those too are fun to fondle. 

Retails for $1,200.00 USD, I'm looking for $900.00 USD or the equivalent in CDN. Will trade straight across for a Ducati of much greater value. 

Seriously, this is a very, very good power cable. 

Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Update. It seems I confused my currencies. I'm supposed to be asking $900.00 CDN, not USD. Plus shipping to wherever you are.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
(23-Jun-2019, 00:14)Damon Wrote: Update. It seems I confused my currencies. I'm supposed to be asking $900.00 CDN, not USD. Plus shipping to wherever you are.

I'd like to buy your Roon Nucleus for $900 CDN. I'm in Seattle. How would you like to be paid? Thanks, Mike
The power cable price is $900.00, not the Nucleus. Additionally, Your post here says you are in Seattle. Your PM to me says you are at Syracuse University in New York. There is a geographical inconsistency here that is uncomfortable. As you have not responded to my PM, I'll clarify things here: regarding your offer for the ROON, the answer is 'No'.
Damon
Vancouver, Canada
SOLD. thanks. not even sure if this thread is still open? I'll see if I can delete it.
Damon
Vancouver, Canada