Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
air disabled
hi  i got a frustrating problem,  while streaming music from tidal,  all of a sudden music stops and devialet air is disabled.
and now i cant even enable devialet air.  what is going on? Angry
(16-Aug-2019, 11:52)Sorensen Wrote: hi  i got a frustrating problem,  while streaming music from tidal,  all of a sudden music stops and devialet air is disabled.
Unplug and re-boot?
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.
(16-Aug-2019, 13:00)Flashman Wrote:
(16-Aug-2019, 11:52)Sorensen Wrote: hi  i got a frustrating problem,  while streaming music from tidal,  all of a sudden music stops and devialet air is disabled.
Unplug and re-boot?
hi Flashman,  yes i have tried everything
This is happening with Tidal only? Playing local files is working fine?
(16-Aug-2019, 15:57)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: This is happening with Tidal only? Playing local files is working fine?
hi, no i cant stream  anything.  so now im only playing cd on my transport
What is your configuration / setup? Did you change something on this?
I had the same problem a few days ago, but it was because I mess up the network settings...
What OS are you using? You might complete the Signature portion of your profile so that viewers can see what equipment you have etc.
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
(16-Aug-2019, 16:21)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: What is your configuration / setup? Did you change something on this?
I had the same problem a few days ago, but it was because I mess up the network settings...
hi Daniel. do you mean the wifi setup on my computer?  not the Devialet?
(16-Aug-2019, 16:29)Sorensen Wrote:
(16-Aug-2019, 16:21)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: What is your configuration / setup? Did you change something on this?

I mean the entire setup: PC (Windows or Apple), router, Devialet and how they are connected.
(16-Aug-2019, 19:23)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote:
(16-Aug-2019, 16:29)Sorensen Wrote:

I mean the entire setup: PC (Windows or Apple), router, Devialet and how they are connected.
i will check up on that tomorrow and report back Smile