Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
air disabled
Are you using Roon and Roon's AIR protocol or are you using the Devialet AIR plugin on your computer? If the latter, then you might try rebooting your computer or, if necessary, uninstall/reinstall it. Personally, a not small reason I'm using Roon is because the Devialet AIR app never worked well for me - even the latest release of it. Roon AIR has worked nearly perfect for me.

But if you can't play music at all on your computer, then that sounds like a sound driver issue... PC? Mac?
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(16-Aug-2019, 20:51)mdconnelly Wrote: Are you using Roon and Roon's AIR protocol or are you using the Devialet AIR plugin on your computer?    If the latter, then you might try rebooting your computer or, if necessary, uninstall/reinstall it.    Personally, a not small reason I'm using Roon is because the Devialet AIR app never worked well for me - even the latest release of it.  Roon AIR has worked nearly perfect for me.

But if you can't play music at all on your computer, then that sounds like a sound driver issue... PC?  Mac?
hi i got it working through roon somehow.  thanks for all the replies
Great. Have a nice audition!
(17-Aug-2019, 09:31)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: Great. Have a nice audition!
thank you.  Smile