Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battery problem gemini 2
Hello everyone
Am I the only one having battery problems on both? 

They are never 100% or it falls very very quickly

out of the box they are often like that

[Image: Screenshot-20231121-105932.jpg]
277 views and no response, no one bought them?...
I have no issues with the batteries. Initially one InEar had only 80%, this issue is solved with the latest firmware update. Everything works perfectly for me. Did you do the update already ?
(24-Nov-2023, 11:43)Vivialet Wrote: I have no issues with the batteries. Initially one InEar had only 80%, this issue is solved with the latest firmware update. Everything works perfectly for me. Did you do the update already ?

I obviously made the last update and devialet are aware that not all of them are corrected, you have to wait for the next update Smile
I was early adopter for the Gemini 1 - got it at launch.

The sound was AMAZING...but ZERO reliability.  Charge all night....wake up, one is at 100 the other at 0. 

Tried to get more than a 20% discount on the Gemini 2...they wouldn't budge.

I ended up having my Gemini 1's replaced under warranty. 

Got a 'new' pair of Gemini 1's a few weeks ago.  Again, sound great!  But listened for 7 minutes to 1.5 songs and one ear was down 1-2 percent, the other down 13%. 

Same battery issues and zero reliability.

So after spending $350 or whatever for those, just no way I can spend another $450 bucks for something until I see lots of rave reviews.

The gemini 1 sound amazing....but sooooo many times I needed to use them for calls, the batteries were dead, and/or drained insanely fast (I never used ANC for calls or anything). 

So not going to spend $700+ on 2 pair of unreliable earbuds.

ALL of that said....I LOVE my Expert Pro 440....and my Phantom Reactor 900 that I got at launch. 

I would LOVE to get the new gemini 2 if they were reliable..and the wind noise reduction sounds good too.
-----
MAIN: Devialet Expert Pro 440, KEF R11, JL Audio Fathom 112v2, Niagara 1200, Audioquest Monsoon, NRG-Z3 cables, bi-wire Rocket 33.

BEDROOM: KEF LS-50, Nuprime IDA-16, Node 2i, JL Audio e-sub 110, Crystal Cables
GYM:  Devialet Reactor 900
EARS: Gemini on order, and custom JH Audio - JH13v2 Pro's
ROON running on 8-bay QNAP NAS for Tidal Streaming (no stored music)