Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battery problem gemini 2
Hello everyone
Am I the only one having battery problems on both? 

They are never 100% or it falls very very quickly

out of the box they are often like that

[Image: Screenshot-20231121-105932.jpg]
277 views and no response, no one bought them?...
I have no issues with the batteries. Initially one InEar had only 80%, this issue is solved with the latest firmware update. Everything works perfectly for me. Did you do the update already ?
(24-Nov-2023, 11:43)Vivialet Wrote: I have no issues with the batteries. Initially one InEar had only 80%, this issue is solved with the latest firmware update. Everything works perfectly for me. Did you do the update already ?

I obviously made the last update and devialet are aware that not all of them are corrected, you have to wait for the next update Smile
I was early adopter for the Gemini 1 - got it at launch.

The sound was AMAZING...but ZERO reliability.  Charge all night....wake up, one is at 100 the other at 0. 

Tried to get more than a 20% discount on the Gemini 2...they wouldn't budge.

I ended up having my Gemini 1's replaced under warranty. 

Got a 'new' pair of Gemini 1's a few weeks ago.  Again, sound great!  But listened for 7 minutes to 1.5 songs and one ear was down 1-2 percent, the other down 13%. 

Same battery issues and zero reliability.

So after spending $350 or whatever for those, just no way I can spend another $450 bucks for something until I see lots of rave reviews.

The gemini 1 sound amazing....but sooooo many times I needed to use them for calls, the batteries were dead, and/or drained insanely fast (I never used ANC for calls or anything). 

So not going to spend $700+ on 2 pair of unreliable earbuds.

ALL of that said....I LOVE my Expert Pro 440....and my Phantom Reactor 900 that I got at launch. 

I would LOVE to get the new gemini 2 if they were reliable..and the wind noise reduction sounds good too.
-----
MAIN: Devialet Expert Pro 440, KEF R11, JL Audio Fathom 112v2, Niagara 1200, Audioquest Monsoon, NRG-Z3 cables, bi-wire Rocket 33.

BEDROOM: KEF LS-50, Nuprime IDA-16, Node 2i, JL Audio e-sub 110, Crystal Cables
GYM:  Devialet Reactor 900
EARS: Gemini on order, and custom JH Audio - JH13v2 Pro's
ROON running on 8-bay QNAP NAS for Tidal Streaming (no stored music)
Same battery problem with gemini 2. under hour of listening right bud 80% and another 56%. left buds sit on the table without putting them to charging case. After an hour left bud 4% and right bud 56% batteries are bad on left bud. what a dissapointment. Devialet want to send bud back to them. It takes week to arrive back to deviatet, 10 days to fix them and week to send them back to me. Gemini 2 bud used under a week and have to wait about 4 weeks to get these back from warranty. I'm returning these. Sound is amazing with these buds but batteries seems to be faulty. Very disappointed
on these. Would want to keep these but if this is the quality won't count that batteries will last many years for this price it is absurd.