Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom stand for d-P/250/800/1000
I had a friend in Seattle fabricate a custom stand for my 1000Pro. I think it turned out nicely. It's intended to lean against the wall, placed on the floor or on a table. If any are interested, PM me and I can put you in touch with him.

Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
Nice work, what else he fabricate ?
Axes, signs, tools.
http://www.tradlabs.com/shop/
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
isnt the display upside down?
(10-Sep-2017, 03:59)Pogie Wrote: isnt the display upside down?

No, that is the correct orientation for wall/stand mounting, with the cover plate at the bottom.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Very nice looking and brilliantly made. If he'd update the design a bit and include cable management via a hollow bar or something beautiful chrome plated as it is now he could start a new businesss for Dev owners. Don't know the price but if it could be competitive to Devialet's wall mount or a bit above....
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands