Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d200 configuration
Long time audiophile, but new to Deviate having configuration issues. I was able to configure the d200 recently when I purchased it, but now I'm having a hard time getting the unit to reconfigure. Every time I try to update the sd, when I put the sd in it says same configuration. I've followed directions for downloading on my MacBook but somethings amiss. Any advice ? Thanks in advance
Welcome to devialetchat @Randy Green.

I had to use Firefox browser instead of Safari to download the config files. What browser are you using? It's been a long time since I reconfigured my D400, so hopefully my tips will work for you.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
Also make sure you delete the original config file from the SD before downloading the new files (I make a backup on my MacBook Pro) and I unplug the Devialet first. After plugging un the SD I plug in the power again, and it should load the config file.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-How-to-c...l-s-method
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(18-Feb-2020, 21:57)kerkhoffd Wrote: Also make sure you delete the original config file from the SD before downloading the new files (I make a backup on my MacBook Pro) and I unplug the Devialet first. After plugging un the SD I plug in the power again, and it should load the config file.
Thanks, I’ll give it a try
Here's my routine:  Format SD card with SD Card Formatter (https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/index.html ). I use the Overwrite mode. Download Configuration files from Devialet to your Desktop. Copy all the files in the folder but not the Folder itself. Paste to SD card then eject SD Card. Turn off Devialet. Insert SD card into Devialet then push power button on the front of the unit until window shows Configuration files being loaded. It will complete on its own. Leave SD card in place when you use your Devialet. If you remove it and start your unit it will use the Default settings. Good luck.
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
@avta - thanks for the tip on the SD Card Formatter program!   I have always just used Windows to reformat my SD cards and have occasionally run into problems.  This may be the reason.    As quoted on the sdcard.org site...

It is strongly recommended to use the SD Memory Card Formatter to format SD/SDHC/SDXC Cards rather than using formatting tools provided with individual operating systems. In general, formatting tools provided with operating systems can format various storage media including SD/SDHC/SDXC Cards, but it may not be optimized for SD/SDHC/SDXC Cards and it may result in lower performance.

Good to know!
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA