Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
devialet plug
Anybody know if you can cut a euro plug of of the phantom power cable and replace it with a uk audiophile plug? currently using the euro plug into a cheep uk adapter!
I don't see why you couldn't remove the CEE 7/7 plug, it's like any other cable.

In my case I have CEE 7/5 and BS 1363 sockets so it's not a problem.
My Pantoms were supplied by Harrods and came with UK plugs, I contacted Deviate regarding my second pair that are on order and was told that UK shipped orders will come with UK cables, fingers crossed.

I must admit I didn't fancy bright yellow cables, but they are growing on me.
(29-Apr-2015, 13:27)superstock Wrote: My Pantoms were supplied by Harrods and came with UK plugs, I contacted Deviate regarding my second pair that are on order and was told that UK shipped orders will come with UK cables, fingers crossed.

I must admit I didn't fancy bright yellow cables, but they are growing on me.

Mine came with moulded on UK plugs from Devialet's web shop, so no need to cross fingers Smile
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire