Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iOS app cannot change volume
my Devialet app on the iOS cannot change the volume on the Expert Pro 1000 when it’s working as an USB sound card connected to the Mac mini.

I can change the source or turn it on/off, but volume changing does not work.

Any one knows why?? Thanks.
DEV connected to ethernst or WLAN? It‘s necessary
WLAN. Only happen when it’s in USB source mode.
Reinstall of the app on iOS could help

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
I had the same after taking my amps to demo some speakers. I believe I had changed the IP Address from static to DHCP. Once I re-set everything to how it was before, it worked again.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
thanks guys