Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
phantom remote volume arrived
,  Sadly  mine is not working very well , it seems to work fine up and down Big Grin , but then next time  we use it its lost the plot and does nothing, or is slow to work at all  Huh. sometimes it flashes blue led  and then once its held  near a phantom it starts working again  Confused .
 we do have several  other bluetooth devices too,  all  are in range. interference   maybe ?
 i have not tried turning the other bluetooth off  but......
??
 ps ,it looks great  sorta like a tub of  este lauder  face cream ,or so im told Blush
also it shows every fingerprint on its rim and quickly looks a bit grubby
oh well, cant have it all i guess.

or not yet anyway eh ?

l
ll
No problems with mine. Takes a couple of secs to wake up if I haven't used it for a while. But otherwise works well.

Definitely resembles cosmetics though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(25-Nov-2015, 10:18)Fphantomaussie Wrote: ,  Sadly  mine is not working very well , it seems to work fine up and down Big Grin , but then next time  we use it its lost the plot and does nothing, or is slow to work at all  Huh. sometimes it flashes blue led  and then once its held  near a phantom it starts working again  Confused .
 we do have several  other bluetooth devices too,  all  are in range. interference   maybe ?
 i have not tried turning the other bluetooth off  but......
??
 ps ,it looks great  sorta like a tub of  este lauder  face cream ,or so im told Blush
also it shows every fingerprint on its rim and quickly looks a bit grubby
oh well, cant have it all i guess.

or not yet anyway eh ?

l
ll

You can try a complete factory reset and when this is finished, install the remote
(26-Nov-2015, 10:11)Bownose Wrote: I am loath to call it a "remote" as it has just one function

Yeah, I would have already bought one if if was like last year's prototype.
Ok
Remote volume is working well ! :-)
not sure what the problem was but its ok now.
range is not the best,
anyway , i like it.
Does the remote rely on Bluetooth? I just bought one ... Doesn't connect at all. And I've got a pre-Bluetooth phantom .... Is that why??

(11-Dec-2015, 12:12)andrewhollo Wrote: Does the remote rely on Bluetooth? I just bought one ... Doesn't connect at all. And I've got a pre-Bluetooth phantom .... Is that why??

I figured that this was a bluetooth remote when I first got it, but someone on this forum convinced me that it was Wi-Fi. I believe that it really is bluetooth and that you will not be able to use it with a Pre-bluetooth Phantom. My remote needs to be connected every day, because it looses connection when it goes in standby or something. It's really not a very good product with veeery limited functionality. Hopefully they will start using the gyro sensors inside for something soon. Like skipping tracks or changing inputs.
I use the Remote on a pre-bluetooth Phantom. It works fine with the current firmware. Maybe you need a full reset of your system. This worked for me.

Yes full reset worked for me. Devialet help desk suggested that too.