Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with Spark for OSx
Hi

I have a problem with the mac app
runs perfectly on my macbook but not on mac mini

see screenshot 
[Image: Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202015-06-12%2016.43.25.png]

Impossible to use and especially to add paths (which is what I try to do on this Mac Mini as a conduit to a Synology NAS)

Anyone has an idea ?

Thx
What are you using as a screen for the Mac mini?
That is a screenshot of the output optimised for one screen but viewed on a different one.
You can specify the screen resolution in the control panels under displays.
If you are using the macbook as a remote screen there is a way of setting the size, but I have forgotten where since I haven't used my Mac mini for yonks, sorry...

OTOH if you launch Spark on both machines at once you may be able to setup the mac mini from the macbook (I haven't tried this myself though)
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Thanks for the answer
appreciated

I'm running the MacMini on a HDTV via HDMI
so far it runs smoothly

what is weird (if it is display settings related) is that all my other apps run perfectly well with these settings. Spark is the only app having the problem

I tried all the other possible display settings and the issue stays...
(15-Jun-2015, 08:18)dumeny Wrote: Thanks for the answer
appreciated

I'm running the MacMini on a HDTV via HDMI
so far it runs smoothly

what is weird (if it is display settings related) is that all my other apps run perfectly well with these settings. Spark is the only app having the problem

I tried all the other possible display settings and the issue stays...

That is most odd. A bug report to Devialet support is in order I think.

Have you tried launching Spark on both machines and doing the setup on the laptop, as a short term get-you-going?
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire